BRAIN & SPINAL INJURIES ATTORNEY
Whether a brain injury is mild or severe, it can still affect a person and some common issues associated with brain injuries, including:
- Impulsive Behavior
- Personality Changes
- Memory Loss
- Loss of Taste & Smell
- Hearing & Balance Disorders
A spinal cord injury can result in the following symptoms:
- Pain caused by the damage to the nerves in the spinal cord.
- Loss of movement.
- Loss of sensation, including the ability to feel heat & cold.
- Loss of bladder or bowel control.
- Changes in sexual functions involving sensation and fertility.
- Exaggerated reflexes or spasms.